Arte Condos is a New Condo development by EMBLEM located at Dundas St W & Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga.
Arte Condos is a modern 18 storey residential condo building exuding timeless architecture, bold creativity, and the highest quality designs.
Offering a wide range of over 22, 725 square feet of exclusive indoor and outdoor building amenities.
|Project Name||Arte Condos|
|Address||Dundas St W & Confederation Pkwy, Mississauga.|
|Storeys, units||18 storeys, 427 units|
The area surrounding Arte Condos is an extremely family-friendly neighbourhood, home to many top-ranking public schools, prestigious private schools, post-secondary institutions, lush parks, playgrounds, community centres, recreational activities, waterfront trails, and of course the sparkling beaches of Lake Ontario. Mississauga’s Celebration Square is an outdoor community space that hosts many family-friendly outdoor events and festivals throughout the year.
Downtown Mississauga is quickly transforming and developing with plenty of new residential, commercial, and infrastructure being built, making Arte Condos an amazing investment opportunity for home buyers.
EMBLEM is a GTA development company that focuses on building high-rise buildings. They obsess over design, believing timeless design is the key ingredient to a successful investment and beautiful home, creating simple yet luxurious spaces.
- Residents of Arte Condos are just mere steps away from being able to use MiWay bus routes, GO Transit options, and the new Hurontario LRT.
- With MiWay bus routes conveniently located just mere steps away from home
- Cooksville GO and City Centre transit hub offer access to GO Trains and GO buses helping to connect riders to other GTA cities.
- Taking public transit to commute into downtown Toronto will take less than an hour.
- Residents of Arte Condos that prefer to travel and commute throughout the city and the GTA from the comfort of their own vehicle will have easy access to many central Ontario major thoroughfares conveniently located nearby.
- The QEW and Highways 403, 401, and 407 are all easily accessible to motorists. Driving into downtown Toronto will take under 25 minutes.