Artform Condos is a new condo developed by EMBLEM, located at 95 Dundas St W, Mississauga.
Artform Condos is located not far from downtown Mississauga. Residents can easily access the many living facilities along Hurontario Street (just a few steps away). Square One Shopping Center is also very convenient, only a short distance away by car or bus.
Even Artform Condos is located in the heart of a big city, residents can still use a lot of natural green space. There are many parks and outdoor venues nearby, including Cooksville Park, Richard Jones Park and Mississauga Celebration Plaza.
Artform Condos is a multi-functional condo developed by Emblem Developments in Mississauga. The pre-construction condo will be located at 85 Dundas Street West near Cooksville. The main intersections are Dundas Street West and Hurontario Street.
This incredible condominium tower will use impressive glass curtain walls throughout most of the building. The first five floors will feature neutral-toned bricks, while the rest of the building will have large glass windows and balconies. It will consist of clean lines and classic proportions. Its contemporary design will grace the surrounding area with its style.
Artform Condos will be a mixed-use mid-rise building that will reach 16 stories high. Its ground floor will have more than 5,400 square feet of commercial space for retail and office purposes, while the rest of the building will have 405 residential units.
Grocery stores, banks and pharmacies are in many retail stores and services nearby. There are also many international restaurants in the area.
Cooksville is the old town of Mississauga, which dates back to the 1800s. This area is full of vitality, has developed into a prosperous community, and is an ideal place to live.
Condos In Mississauga
|Project Name||Artform Condos|
|Address||95 Dundas St W, Mississauga|
|Prices||From High $400’s|
|Units & Storeys||38 storeys, 209 Suites|
- Artform Condos are a few primary and secondary schools in the area, and Trillium Health Partners-Mississauga Hospital is nearby, which is a good place for families to call back.
- Mississauga has a beautiful waterfront, with numerous waterfront parks and walking trails along the shores of Lake Ontario.
- The Cooksville community is growing rapidly, and the area has new housing and infrastructure. The price is still relatively low compared to the surrounding area and the Core of downtown Toronto.
- MiWay transit serves the area around Artform Condos. Residents are only a few steps away from the bus route, which will transport them throughout the city and connect them to Cooksville GO and City Center Bus Terminal, where passengers can connect to other regional services.
- QEW and Highway 403 are easily accessible from Artform Condos, and can travel seamlessly throughout the GTA, and can be easily connected to other major access roads in the area, including Highways 401 and 407 .