DunWest Condos is located at 509 Dundas St W, Oakville and is a new condo project developed by Greenpark Homes. The prices of DunWest Condos start from $400’s.
It is expected to close in 2022. The deposit is about 20% of the total price. DunWest Condos has 8 floors and 153 units.
DunWest Condos is conveniently located near the fast-growing Uptown core area of Oakville. This area can use a lot of living facilities, including various dining, shopping and entertainment places for residents to enjoy. There are also many convenient facilities within walking distance that can help make daily errands run or take a bite to improve eating efficiency.
Residents of DunWest Condos are only steps away from the Oakville Transit service. The bus will transport the riders throughout the city and connect them to nearby medical centers, educational institutions, employment centers, and other nearby bus stops, including Oakville GO Station. It is hoped that riders who commute to Union Station every day can complete it in about an hour.
Sheridan College has 23,000 college students. DunWest Condos is conveniently located close to the campus and is an ideal place for students to live during the school year. Oakville is also home to many prestigious high-level public schools and early learning centers, many of which are located nearby, which is also a good choice for families with children.
Condos In Oakville
|Project Name||DunWest Condos|
|Address||509 Dundas St W, Oakville|
|Storeys||8 storeys and 153 units|
- Oakville will offer lower prices than downtown Toronto, but still allow seamless commuting into the city’s main employment centers. Motorists will have easy access to the main roads in the area, including the 407, 403 and QEW highways. It only takes 40 minutes to drive to Toronto downtown.
- One of the great selling points of DunWest Condos is its natural green space close to Oakville. DunWest Condos is located within walking distance of many natural green spaces, including Northern Park, Lion Valley Park, Sixteen Mile Creek, and walking trails that residents can enjoy and explore.
- Highways 407, 403, and the QEW
- 40 minutes to downtown Toronto
- Steps to Oakville Transit services, GO station
- Sheridan College, high ranking public schools
- dining, shopping, and entertainment options nearby
- North Park, Sixteen Mile Creek, Lions Valley Park