Exchange District Condos is currently in preconstruction at Hurontario St & Burnhamthorpe Rd, Mississauga development by Camrost Felcorp.
Downtown Mississauga is undergoing a major revitalization, investing in new residential, commercial, and infrastracture.
An exciting new opportunity is rising in downtown Mississauga. Be first to discover the apex of Exchange District. An expansive urban destination awaits.
|Project Name||Exchange District Condos|
|Address||Hurontario St & Burnhamthorpe Rd, Mississauga|
This new mixed use, master planned community which will ultimately bring over 2,000 new residential units to the city, will be located right in the middle of downtown Mississauga, right in the heart of everything including, schools, amenities, attractions, employment hubs, parks, transit, and major thoroughfares.
Exchange District Condos will rise into the Mississauga skyline, towering over such attractions and amenities as Square One Shopping Centre, Celebration Square, world class dining, shopping, and entertainment options, all of which are just mere steps away from home.
Downtown Mississauga is an extremely family friendly area with access to top ranking schools, plenty of lush parks and green spaces to enjoy, Lake Ontario and the city’s waterfront is just a short commute from home.
- City Centre Transit Terminal is also accessible by foot, allowing residents easy access to MiWay and GO Transit bus routes
- The newly proposed Hurontario LRT will also run nearby, connecting riders quickly North to Brampton and South to Port Credit GO train station
- Immediate access to Highway 403, allowing them to easily connect to other nearby central Ontario major thoroughfares including Highways 401 and 407
- Travelling throghout the city and GTA is a breeze
- Driving into downtown Toronto takes less than half an hour