JAC Condos is located at 308 Jarvis St, Toronto and is a new condo project developed by Graywood Developments Ltd. and Phantom Developments. The prices of JAC Condos start from $400’s.
It is expected to close in 2024. Architects are finished by Turner Fleischer Architects. JAC Condos has 34 floors and 485 units.
Allan Gardens is one of the oldest parks in Toronto, while JAC Condos are located in this beautiful and peaceful green space in the city center, just a few steps away from the condo. The park provides residents with a greenhouse, a botanical garden, and access to a leash-free dog area.
The urban streets around JAC Condos are equipped with bicycle lanes. This helps make it safer and more convenient for residents who choose to abandon their vehicles and use bicycles to get around the city center.
Easy access to TTC and buses from the JAC condos just a few steps away from home. These modes of transportation easily connect residents to the College Station, where riders can drive north or south along Line 1.
The financial district, Hospital Row and East Bayfront Development are all easily accessible, which will help reduce daily commuting time and allow residents more time to relax.
Condos In Toronto
|Project Name||JAC Condos|
|Address||308 Jarvis St, Toronto|
|Developer||Graywood Developments Ltd.|
|Storeys||34 storeys and 485 units|
- Yonge Dundas Plaza and the CF Toronto Eaton Center are both nearby, providing residents with many branded retailers, dining and entertainment venues. Residents of JAC Condos will be able to enjoy local cafes, restaurants, clubs, bars, all of which can be easily reached on foot.
- Ryerson University is only a few steps away from JAC Condos and other urban post-secondary colleges, including George Brown, UofT and OCAD, and it is easy to take a bus.
- TTC streetcar, subway
- cafes, restaurants, clubs, bars, lounges, entertainment
- Yonge Dundas Square and CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Ryerson University, George Brown, UofT, and OCAD
- Financial District, Hospital Row, and the East Bayfront Development
- Allan Gardens and Ryerson nearby