Biblio CondosBiblio Condos is located at 759 Queen Street East, Toronto and is a new condo project developed by Invisible. The prices of Biblio Condos start from $700,000's .Architects are finished by BDP Quadrangle. Biblio Condos has 7 floors and 30 units. BIBLIO's serene and reflective areas are meticulously crafted to seamlessly transition from your extended 12-hour dinner party to the invigorating brainstorm of the next morning, powered by your espresso. This narrative resonates with the creative ethos of the locality: a collection of 30 design-focused residences. Each residence is a distinctive and lavish loft-style condominium, thoughtfully designed to be lived in wholeheartedly. These living spaces are elegantly encapsulated, fostering an uninterrupted dialogue with their environment.
Notable Features of Biblio Condos:Biblio Condos finds its location in South Riverdale, serving as a welcoming gateway to Toronto's eastern communities. This expansive and diverse neighborhood is renowned for its lively shopping districts and enchanting Victorian residences. Amidst the urban bustle, this densely populated area offers ample parkland, providing residents a serene escape from the city's commotion.
For commuters,Riverdale is an exceptional choice. This community offers swift access to major routes including the Don Valley Expressway, Lake Shore Boulevard, and the Gardiner Expressway. In addition, Riverdale boasts seamless public transportation connectivity. The neighborhood's exceptional schools, top-notch shopping options, and effortless access to transit have attracted numerous families to its esteemed ambiance.
- A stone's throw away from Don Valley Parkway and Gardiner Expressway.
- Convenient bus and streetcar services along Broadview, Carlaw, Jones, and Greenwood Avenues, as well as Queen and Gerrard Streets.
- Five well-placed stations within Riverdale: Broadview, Chester, Pape, Donlands, and Greenwood.
- Thriving shopping districts at Danforth's shopping district and Queen Broadview Village.
- Positioned at the heart of Toronto's vibrant Greek community.
- Gerrard Square, a substantial indoor shopping haven with over 70 stores.
- Nearby green oases like Jimmie Simpson Park, Thompson Street Parkette, and Hideaway Park.
- Riverdale Park, one of the city's largest green expanses.
- Withrow Park, a community nucleus hosting a popular farmers market.
- Exceptionally high Bike Score of 93 out of 100.
- Remarkable Walk Score of 95 out of 100.
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100.
759 Queen Street East, Toronto
Suite Number: 30
Amenities: Lobby Private Gym Common Room Rooftop Patio