Corktown Condos, developed by Slate Asset Management, is set to be a prominent addition to Hamilton's downtown core.
Here are some key highlights:
Location and Revitalization:
- Located at King Street South and Charlton Avenue East in Hamilton, Corktown Condos is part of the city's rapidly developing downtown core.
- The area is currently undergoing extensive revitalization, with investments in transit, infrastructure, employment opportunities, education, and entertainment, making it a highly sought-after part of the city.
- Corktown Condos comprises a pair of high-rise residences designed with a modern exterior and stunning amenities.
- The development promises breathtaking city and lake views, especially as it rises from the Hamilton Escarpment.
Convenience and Accessibility:
- The condos offer convenient access to various transit options and major thoroughfares, making commuting throughout the city and beyond easy.
- The forthcoming Hamilton LRT will have a stop located near the condos, enhancing public transit connectivity.
- Hamilton Street Railway bus routes are accessible steps from the front door, and the Hamilton Centre GO Station is within walking distance, providing access to GO bus routes and the Lake Shore West GO Train to downtown Toronto.
- Motorists can easily access Highway 403 and the QEW, offering straightforward travel throughout the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area.
Vibrant Downtown Living:
- Downtown Hamilton is experiencing significant growth and change, making it an attractive place to live. The area is evolving with a range of new, unique, and vibrant lifestyle amenities.
- Corktown Condos boasts an excellent Walk Score, meaning residents will find themselves within walking distance of a wide array of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
Proximity to Educational Institutions:
- The condos are conveniently located near educational institutions, making them suitable for students. Both Mohawk College and McMaster University are within close proximity.
Scenic Views and Nature:
- Rising from the Hamilton Escarpment, Corktown Condos will offer residents breathtaking views of Lake Ontario and the waterfront.
- Hamilton is known as the "waterfall capital of the world," with over 100 beautiful waterfalls. The city's lush parks, conservation areas, and scenic trails provide ample opportunities for outdoor activities.
225 John St. S Hamilton, ON