East Pointe Condominiums is a new condo development by Mutual Developments currently in preconstruction at 4569 Kingston Road, Toronto.
The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Available units start from the $400,000's. East Pointe Condominiums has a total of 104 units.
A stunning new condominium set in the desirable West Hill community, steps away from shopping, dining, transit and only minutes from the U of T Scarborough Campus.
- Toronto’s West Hill neighbourhood is a beautiful area of the city full of lush greenery and large parks and open spaces for residents of East Pointe Condominiums to enjoy. Lake Ontario is not far from home also, offering spectacular views and peaceful trails along the waterfront.
- For over 25 years Mutual Developments have been designing family homes throughout Canada and the United States. They work hard to be seen as one of Canada’s most trusted and respected developers. They exemplify a passion for excellence and strive for total customer satisfaction.
- Highway 401 is located directly north of East Pointe Condominiums, allowing for residents to easily commute throughout the city and the GTA.
- Commute into major employment hubs in downtown Toronto in just half an hour.
- Residents of East Pointe Condominiums will have easy access to TTC bus services in the area
- Easy access to GO Transit services at the Guildwood GO station, which can transport riders into Union Station in just 50 minutes.