Queens Court Brampton
Queens Court Brampton is located at 24 Cannington Cres, Brampton, ON L6X 0W6, Canada and is a new project developed by Stateview Homes. The prices of Queens Court Brampton start from $999,990 - $1,372,990. Queens Court Brampton has 多少层 floors and 82 units. The suite size is from 1958 - 2711 Sq Ft.THE NEIGHBOURHOOD Brampton Grow Green Environmental Master Plan, Gage Park Outdoor Skating Trail Gage Park, Humber Valley River Trail, Donald M. Chinguacousy Park, Heart Lake & Albion Hills Conservation Area Shopping & Dining along Main St., Bramalea City Centre Peel Art Gallery and Museum (PAMA), The Rose Theatre, Garden Square
Queens Court Brampton, a new pre-construction townhouse and single-family home development by Stateview Homes, is set to be located at Mississauga Road and Queen Street West in Brampton.
Here are some key highlights about this upcoming development:
- Brampton: Queens Court Brampton is situated in Brampton, a family-oriented neighborhood known for its historic downtown district and ample green spaces, with the Etobicoke Creek Trail passing through the community.
- Ethnically Diverse: Brampton is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
- City Size: It is the ninth-largest city in Canada, offering a mix of urban amenities and natural beauty.
Parks and Green Spaces:
- Abundant Parkland: Brampton boasts over 6,000 acres of parkland, providing residents with ample opportunities for outdoor recreation and leisure.
- Etobicoke Creek Trail: The community benefits from the Etobicoke Creek Trail, which runs through the heart of the neighborhood, offering a scenic and natural escape.
Transit and Commuting:
- Mount Pleasant GO Station: The development provides easy access to Mount Pleasant GO Station, making commuting to other parts of the GTA convenient.
Downtown Heritage District:
- Historic Downtown: The downtown heritage district in Brampton is home to several landmarks and cultural attractions, including Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives (PAMA).
Shopping and Entertainment:
- Shoppers World Brampton: The neighborhood features Shoppers World Brampton, a major shopping center located off Main Street.
- Dining: Brampton offers a diverse range of dining options suitable for various occasions and culinary preferences.
- Annual Multicultural Festival: Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, celebrates food, entertainment, and education from various cultures.
Recreation and Outdoor Activities:
- Parks: Residents can enjoy a variety of parks and outdoor spaces, including Gage Park, Humber Valley River Trail, Donald M. Chinguacousy Park, Heart Lake, and Albion Hills Conservation Area.
- Shopping and Dining: Main Street and Bramalea City Centre offer shopping and dining options.
- Arts and Culture: The Peel Art Gallery and Museum (PAMA), The Rose Theatre, and Garden Square contribute to the city's vibrant arts and culture scene.
- Environmental Initiatives: Brampton's Grow Green Environmental Master Plan reflects the city's commitment to sustainability.
- Skating Trail: Gage Park features an outdoor skating trail for seasonal enjoyment.
- Public Transportation: Brampton offers several public transportation options, including Züm, Brampton Transit, and GO Transit, connecting residents to MiWay, TTC, YRT, and Go Trains for convenient regional travel.
24 Cannington Cres, Brampton, ON L6X 0W6, Canada