South Cornell is a new townhouse and single-family home development by Lindvest, currently in preconstruction at Bur Oak Avenue and Highway 7 in Markham.
Key details and highlights of this development:
- South Cornell is located in the highly desirable Cornell village in Markham.
- And the development features a limited batch of lots on one of the last remaining pieces of picturesque southern land, offering unobstructed views of sunlight.
- And the Boulevards, which is Phase 1 of this project, consists of 28’ and 32’ detached single-family homes.
- Also, South Cornell offers a modern and convenient lifestyle, surrounded by shopping centers, retailers, and numerous amenities. It's also close to central express routes, including Highway 7 and 407.
Exterior Construction Details:
- Exterior walls will be clad with brick and stone, with accent details in other materials, based on Vendor’s predetermined architectural color schemes and plans.
- And Exterior paint color will follow Vendor’s predetermined color schemes.
- And the roof will feature self-sealing roof shingles and/or a metal roof (as per plan) in Vendor’s predetermined color schemes.
- And Maintenance-free aluminum and/or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and downspouts.
- Approximately 8’ high exterior front entry door(s) with grip set and deadbolt.
- Exterior light fixtures on the front elevation and at the rear patio door, as per model type.
- And the lot will be professionally graded and sodded.
- Poured concrete porch, precast slabs, and steps as required, as per model type.
- Exterior wall insulation, basement wall insulation, and R-60 attic insulation to meet or exceed Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Cold cellar and poured concrete porch (as per model type and where grade permits).
- Reinforced poured concrete garage floor.
- With 9’0” high, 10” wide poured concrete basement walls with damp proofing and foundation collector drains.
- One cold water hose bib at the front and one at the rear.
- Ceiling heights approximately 9’0” on the main floor and 8’0” on the second floor, as per model type.
- Natural finish oak main staircase with oak handrails and spindles, and platform areas with natural finish engineered oak flooring (approximately 3 1/4” wide), as per model type.
- Choice of two-panel style or flat-slab style doors throughout.
- Archways on the main floor to be trimmed.
- Interior doors on the main floor to be 8’0” high, and 7’0” high on the second floor.
- Choice of paint-grade "Upgrade 1" or "Contemporary" trim on all doors and arches.
- All interior walls to be finished with premium acrylic latex paint, with a choice of one wall color throughout.
- Smooth ceiling finish on the main floor, laundry areas, and main and second-floor washrooms.
- Stippled ceilings with smooth borders on the second floor, as per model type.
- Lever-type interior door hardware in satin nickel finish.
- Laundry area complete with base cabinet and laminate countertop.
- Accommodation for stackable washer/dryer in the coach house.
- Natural gas fireplace with stonecast mantle, surround, and hearth, as per model type.
376 Bur Oak Ave, Markham
Occupancy: Request Est. Occupancy
Locker Cost: Request Locker Price
Parking Cost: Request Parking Price