The Garden Series
Welcome to The Garden Series On Sheppard: A Masterful Blend of Townhouses and CondosUnveiling The Garden Series On Sheppard, also known as Sheppard Gardens, a forthcoming pre-construction townhouse project set along Sheppard Avenue East. Crafted by 95 Developments, this visionary development boasts a 4-storey configuration, comprising a total of 416 distinctive residential units.
Master-Planned Community Offering Elevated Living:This visionary master-planned community is set to redefine urban living. It introduces Sheppard Gardens, an elegant mid-rise condo boasting a generous expanse of 330,851 square feet. With a large rooftop terrace offering luxurious outdoor living, the modern mid-rise is an invitation to indulge in a premium lifestyle. Its refined suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows, seamlessly merging indoor and outdoor spaces. The integration of residential and commercial elements brings a vibrant energy to the complex.
A Harmony of Residential and Commercial Spaces:The residential components contribute to a significant 97% of the dynamic mixed-use development, constituting more than 416 residences enveloped by lush greenery. The remaining 3% encompasses street-level commercial units, enriching modern convenience with dining and shopping options.
Highlights of Garden Series On Sheppard:
- Easy accessibility to major highways including HWY 401, 404, and the DVP
- Convenient doorstep access to TTC bus stop
- Proximity to Shell and Petro Canada gas stations in just 1 minute
- Swift connection to Highway 401 within 2 minutes
- A mere 3-minute journey to Bridlewood Mall
- 4 minutes to reach Agincourt GO station
- 5-minute proximity to Fairview Mall and Don Mills Station
- 6 minutes to access Highway 404
- 7 minutes to reach Parkway Mall
- 8-minute drive to North York General Hospital
- 9 minutes to Scarborough Town Centre
- 10 minutes to Charles Sauriol Conservation Area
- 11 minutes to Bayview Village Shopping Centre
- 12 minutes to Centennial College and Seneca College
- 13 minutes to Pacific Mall
- 14-minute drive to Edwards Gardens
- 15 minutes to Ontario Science Centre and University of Toronto Scarborough
- 16 minutes to University of Toronto Scarborough
- 17 minutes to Bayview Golf & Country Club
- A convenient 18-minute drive to Distillery District
- 19 minutes to Scarborough Bluffs
- 20 minutes to the iconic CN Tower
- Swift access to IKEA, Canadian Tire, and Loblaws, all within a 10-minute drive
- Abundant nearby parks, such as Bridlewood Park, North Bridlewood Park, and North Bridlewood Park
About 95 Developments:Recognized as one of Toronto's innovative and prominent construction entities, 95 Developments excels in crafting high-quality developments that emphasize architectural excellence and service quality. With a focus on innovation and meticulous craftsmanship, they are poised to elevate urban living experiences.
3445 Sheppard Ave E, Toronto