West Harbour Condos
The West Harbour Condos by Essence Homes in Hamilton appears to be a promising new condominium development with several attractive features and benefits.
Here's a breakdown of what makes this project appealing:
Location & Neighbourhood:
- The West Harbour neighbourhood in Hamilton is undergoing significant transformation and revitalization, making it an exciting area to invest in.
- The West Harbour Waterfront Recreational Master Plan, a $140 million revitalization project, promises to bring substantial advantages to the area, including plazas, promenades, trails, and recreational facilities.
- The waterfront area, traditionally used for industry, is being reimagined to reconnect residents to the shores, offering opportunities for water-based activities such as kayaking and boating.
- The addition of public art, outdoor plaza spaces, play areas for kids, cafes, and pubs creates a vibrant and inviting atmosphere.
- The presence of an all-season outdoor rink with roller skating and ice skating, as well as urban fishing enhancements, adds to the recreational options.
- The location offers a high Walk Score of 96, meaning residents can easily walk to nearby independent stores, restaurants, boutiques, and cafes, as well as complete daily errands without a car.
- Proximity to the West Harbour GO Station (just 95 meters away) provides convenient access to downtown Toronto via train in approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, making it an attractive option for commuters.
- Easy access to Highway 403 and the QEW further enhances the accessibility of the location.
- The condominium development offers a range of unit sizes from one to three bedrooms, providing options for different lifestyles.
- Boutique condos typically offer fewer units and larger floor plans, creating a more personalized and spacious living experience compared to traditional high-rise condos.
- Attention to stylish and smart designs, as well as chic decor, suggests a focus on modern elegance and comfort.
- Family-sized units are available, making it suitable for both professionals and families.
41 Stuart Street, Hamilton