M2 Towns is located at 55 Interchange Way, Vaughan and is a new condo project developed by Menkes Developments Ltd.
The prices of M2 Towns start from $680’s. It is expected to close in 2022. M2 Towns has 3 floors. The suite size is from 1091 – 1302 sq ft.
Both York University and Seneca College can be reached by public transport in less than 10 minutes, which makes M2 town a good place for college students to live.
The M2 town near the Vaughan Metropolitan Center community, and the area will see more landscaped walkways, trails, several parks and family entertainment areas.
M2 town is also very suitable for growing families. Vaughan offers some of the best primary and secondary schools in the province, which you can reach on foot or by bus. The city also proposed building more schools to accommodate the growing population.
The M2 town is located in the center of the south of Highway 7, east of Highway 400, and north of Highway 407, allowing residents to travel seamlessly in the York area, Toronto and other areas. Those who wish to enter downtown Toronto by vehicle can do so in half an hour.
Town In Vaughan
|Project Name||M2 Towns|
|Address||55 Interchange Way, Vaughan|
|Developer||Menkes Developments Ltd|
- M2 Town is located in the heart of Vaughan’s new downtown core, Vaughan Metropolitan Center. The newly expanded subway line at Vaughan Metropolitan Center Station is convenient for riders to reach Union Station in less than an hour. Residents can also go directly to VIVA, YRT and GO Transit services from Vaughan Metropolitan Center Station.
- Residents of M2 Town will be able to enjoy the vibrant downtown, the Vaughan Metropolitan Center, and have access to a large number of dining, shopping and entertainment venues. Nearby are restaurants, cafes, shopping, bars and clubs. Nearby local attractions also include Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Mall.
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station
- York University, Seneca College, best elementary and secondary schools
- VIVA, YRT, and GO Transit services
- Highway 7, 400, 407
- Plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options nearby, Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s
- Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Mall