The Davisville Condos is a New Condo development by The Rockport Group located at Yonge St & Eglinton Ave W, Toronto.
The Davisville Condos is a boutique condo building located amongst quiet, tree lined residential streets while still offering high connectivity to all the best midtown Toronto has to offer.
The building itself offers amazing resident amenities, open concept suites, elegant features and finishes, and beautiful views from private outdoor spaces.
The neighbourhood boasts an extremely high Walk Score and easy accessibility to commuting options.
|Project Name||The Davisville Condos|
|Address||Yonge St & Eglinton Ave W, Toronto|
|Developer||The Rockport Group|
|Storeys, units||12 storeys, 79 units|
Conveniently situated in Toronto’s popular midtown Mount Pleasant West neighbourhood, The Davisville Condos is a brand new 12 storey boutique residence that offers high connectivity to everything this great community has to offer while still offering serenity nestled amongst quiet, tree lined residential streets.
Any residents of The Davisville Condos looking to travel throughout the city, GTA, or commute into the downtown core will have easy access to nearby major thoroughfares. Highways 401, 404, and the Don Valley Parkway are all conveniently situated nearby, allowing for a seamless commute. Motorists will be able to drive into downtown in approximately 15 minutes.
Mount Pleasant West is an established and quiet residential neigjbourhood located in midtown Toronto. The area is extremely family friendly close to some of the city’s best schools, public and private.
- Boasting an extremely high Walk Score of 95/100
- Residents are mere steps away from Toronto’s bustling and vibrant Yonge Street and less than a 10 minute walk from Eglinton Avenue
- Nearby lifestyle amenities including restaurants, cafes, small businesses, shopping centres, movie theatres, fitness facilities, and so much more.
- Transit users will have immediate access to public transportation right outside the front door.
- TTC bus routes run all around the area, Eglinton subway station and the St.
- The brand new Eglinton Crosstown LRT is less than a 10 minute walk away from home and will transport riders across the city 60% faster than any current form of transportation.
- Taking the subway into downtown Toronto will take approximately 20 minutes.