Village Homes on the Avenue Towns is located at 5430 16th Ave, Markham and is a new project developed by Andrin Homes and the Townhome has 3 floors.
The York Region Transit serves the area surrounding the Village Homes on the Avenue Towns, and the bus route is only a short walk from home. They can be easily accessed by bus or vehicle. Riders can enjoy the convenience of connection with nearby bus stations.
The Markville Mall Shopping Center and many other lifestyle amenities, services and entertainment venues are located near the Village Homes on the Avenue Towns, with convenient transportation. GO train can transport riders to Union Station in less than an hour.
Markham is a beautiful green city surrounded by lush green areas, protected areas and peaceful waterways. Residents of the Village Homes on the Avenue Towns can go outdoors to enjoy peaceful natural spaces, including Milne Dam Conservation Park, Rouge National Urban Park, and more.
Townhome In Markham
|Project Name||Village Homes on the Avenue Towns|
|Address||5430 16th Ave, Markham|
- Residents of Village Homes on the Avenue Towns who are willing to travel by car to get off work and travel will have easy access to several major routes nearby, including highways 407, 7, and 404. Driving the surrounding area on the GTA will be a breeze, and traffic to downtown Toronto will take less than 40 minutes.
- There are several primary and secondary schools in the area surrounding the Village Homes on the Avenue Towns, which are ideal places for young and growing families to live. Students from colleges and universities can easily go to the Seneca College and Centennial College by car or bus.
- Seneca College and Centennial College
- GO Transit Stations, VIVA, other YRT routes, and TTC
- Highways 407, 7, and 404
- Toogood Pond Park, Rouge National Urban Park, Milne Dam Conservation Park, Bob Hunter Memorial Park