Seaton South Towns
Seaton South Homes, developed by DECO Homes. Offer a new master-planned community with detached homes and freehold townhomes in the heart of rural Pickering.
Here are some key highlights:
- The community is located near Taunton Road and Sideline 26 in Pickering.
- This charming area is surrounded by thousands of acres of protected green spaces. Offering residents a natural and tranquil setting while still providing access to urban amenities.
- Rural Pickering is known for its scenic beauty, featuring lush parks, forests, conservation areas, scenic trails, and golf courses.
- Residents of Seaton South Homes will have access to 3,750 acres of protected green spaces in the surrounding area.
- Pickering is a well-connected city in the eastern GTA, making it ideal for commuters.
- Highway 407 is just minutes away, offering easy access to regional roadways.
- Highway 401 is also easily accessible, allowing for a quick commute to downtown Toronto in less than 40 minutes.
- Nearby Pickering and Ajax GO Stations provide access to both train and bus routes, making it convenient to travel throughout the GTA.
- Seaton South Homes provides easy access to a variety of urban amenities, including shopping, dining, and entertainment options, all just minutes from home.
- The Pickering Town Centre, with over 200 retailers, services, and dining options, is also nearby.
- DECO Homes is the developer behind Seaton South Homes.
- Their homebuilding philosophy is rooted in a partnership between Silvio De Gasperis, a seasoned industry veteran with over 30 years of experience, and Corey Brown, a passionate young builder with innovative ideas for the homebuilding industry.
Marathon Ave, Pickering
Incentives: Capped Levies at $7,500 Assignment Clause