Teahouse Condos, located at 501 Yonge Street in the Church & Wellesley neighborhood of Toronto, is an elegant two-phase, two-tower high-rise luxury residential condo development by Lanterra Developments.
Here are some key details about this project:
- Tower Height: 52 storeys
- Number of Suites: 589
- Suite Sizes: Bachelor, one-bedroom, up to three-bedroom plus den layouts
- Sizes Range: 318 sq.ft. to 913 sq.ft.
- Features: High ceilings (approximately 8.5 ft.), broadloom with upgraded underpad in bedrooms. Aminate flooring in various areas, granite countertops in the kitchen. Designer kitchen cabinetry, stainless steel appliances. Marble tile flooring in bathrooms, and energy-efficient features.
- Tower Height: 25 storeys
- Number of Suites: 201
- Suite Types: Bachelor, one-bedroom, one plus den, two-bedroom, two plus den, and three-bedroom options.
- Sizes Range: 386 sq.ft. to 823 sq.ft.
- Features: Similar features as Phase One. Including high ceilings, broadloom with upgraded underpad, laminate flooring, designer kitchen cabinetry, and more.
- Teahouse Condos boasts a spectacular two-level common shared space connected by a central spiral staircase, uniting the two separate towers and fostering a sense of community.
- Amenities include a 24/7 concierge, inviting lounge area, pet spa, fitness room, unisex sauna, indoor lounge with a fireplace, dining room with a kitchen, outdoor pool and lounging deck, outdoor Zen garden, outdoor lounge, and barbecue areas.
- Additional amenities on the seventh floor include a management office, board room, two home theatre rooms with kitchenettes, a zen lounge, yoga room, and a rock lounge.